At-a-Glance Educational Offerings
- Hosted/Sponsored by your organization
- You determine location, size of group and dates
- College provides to quality, experienced presenters
- Basic and Advanced Coursework Offered
Click here to inquire
Click here to see a typical Course Agenda for Basic and Advanced Courses.
Annual Symposium on Advancing the Standards in Wound Care
- Early registration discounts
- Qualifies for a live activity maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM
- Back to Basics Course offered weekend of Symposium
At conclusion of the Symposium, wound care specialists will be able to:
- Conduct all wound care management that will contribure to quality patient care
- Demonstrate evidence-based wound care management
Click here to see a Symposium Agenda
- Back to Basics
- Advanced Education in Wound Care
The Educational Mission of the College
The College offers two wound care education avenues, the first is an on-site hosted option which your organization can fund. The second allows individuals to learn from top presenters in the industry in a conference setting. The College will soon offer online educational courses that you may take at your leisure.
Full descriptions of each college offering is available to the right.